1. By becoming a member of www.candidleaks.com, you become a Member and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the “Agreement”). This agreement is subject to change by www.candidleaks.com at any time, and changes are effective upon modification.
2. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the member:
* Fraudulent chargebacks will be prosecuted
3. Members are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each member must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, www.candidleaks.com will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a CENSORED of law.
4. Any liability of www.candidleaks.com including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay inoperation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shallbe strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the member to www.candidleaks.com for the preceding 12 months.
5. No warranty is made by www.candidleaks.com regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and www.candidleaks.com and here by expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation any warranties to the availability, accuracy, or content of information , products, or services; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
The materials on the site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose. We offer no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on the site.
Any of the information offered on the site may change at any time without notice. We make no representation as to any of the information found at the site. in no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the material or information available on the site, even if we have been advised of such damages.
Members are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the site.
All materials on the site are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and worldwide copyright laws. The site’s materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited license provision of these Terms and Conditions, purchase of a Membership does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
If the site enables members to share information with other members, members agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that CENSOREDs any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement. Members agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other members to buy or sell any products or services through the site without prior written consent. Members are responsible for information they send, or display through the site even if a claim should arise after termination of service. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the site for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this site can and may be read by the operators of the site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
The member hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18(21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
6. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by www.candidleaks.com. and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of www.candidleaks.com unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
Memberships to the site are provided for personal, non- commercial use by customers of the site. As customers, visitors to the site hereby granted a single copy license to download or print copies of any of the information found on the site for personal, non- commercial use only. Commercial use of the site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks there from; or transfer any material located on the site to any other person. The site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the site. Access to and use of the site is through a combination of a user name and a password (login). Each member must keep his or her login strictly confidential. For security reasons,we. will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the member, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the site is a breach of this Agreement and a CENSORED of law.
7. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of members only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
8. The Service enables members to share information with other members. members agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that CENSOREDs any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
9. Members agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Members are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
10. There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is here by given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
11. Notices by www.candidleaks.com to members may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by conventional mail. Notices by members may be given by electronic messages unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
12. The member here by warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18, and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the member and www.candidleaks.com regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by www.candidleaks.com to members. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations.
By purchasing a Membership you are making the following statements:
“Under penalty of perjury, I swear/affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, at least 18 years of age (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY).” “I promise that I will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY) to have access to any of the materials contained within this site.” “I understand that when I gain access to this site, I will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions. I am voluntarily choosing to do so, because I want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available, for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in sexual matters, which is both healthy and normal and, which, in my experience, is generally shared by average adults in my community. I am familiar with the standards in my community regarding the acceptance of such sexually oriented materials, and the materials I expect to encounter are within those standards. In my judgment, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and CENSORED adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive.”
13. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the site may have additional Terms and Conditions that are an integral part of this Agreement. I agree to the Terms and Conditions specified by the site linked to this page member agrees to only use his Membership in the country where he made the purchase. Specifically, members who are non- resident of Canada agrees to never use their Membership in Canada. If a member wishes to use his membership in Canada and he his a not a resident of Canada, he has to contact us beforehand.
14. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenCENSOREDable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enCENSOREDable. If a court finds that any of this Agreement is invalid or unenCENSOREDable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enCENSOREDable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enCENSOREDd as so limited.
15. All questions regarding new www.candidleaks.com membership by means of electronic message should be sent to Customer Support.